We are looking for someone who has worked on SEO campaigns with white hat techniques. Also someone who knows PPC campaign management would be preferred (not mandatory though).
Responsibilities and Duties
– Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
– Using programs such as Google Analytics & Search Console to compile regular performance reports.
– Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
– The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
– Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
– Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
– Creation & Optimisation of PPC Campaigns on Google Search Network – eCommerce as well as lead generation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
– Relevant experience of the White Hat SEO process.
– Should be a part of the team, willing to learn and grow.
– Should be extremely focused on delivering results for clients.
- Free workshops, courses, and material for learning skills
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over tea/coffee