Responsibilities and Duties
– Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
– Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
– Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
– The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
– Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
– Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
– Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
Required Experience, Skills
– Google Analytics (Learn Google Analytics), Google AdWords (Learn Google AdWords) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO)
– Relevant experience of the SEO process.
– Should be a part of the team, learning now and then
– Should know how to work as a team and have a passion for it.
Free workshops, courses, and material for learning skills
Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
Semi-casual dress code
Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over tea/coffee