Introduction to Walnut Folks:
Hola! Walnut Folks is the place where ingenious proficiency meets creative virtuosity. We are a bunch of left & right brain thinkers, working together to create innovative solutions for our brands. We work consistently to generate results for brands. But that isn’t all that we do. We laugh, we play, we relax & most importantly we learn from each other, something every day.
Led by two highbrow professionals, Walnut Folks is the Digital Marketing agency of the future. As a digital-first Marketing Agency, we manage digital marketing for diverse brands across nations. From the coolest apps to hookah flavours, from F&B to fashion – you name it and we have an amazing brand on board.
A PPC Specialist manages internet pay-per-click advertising campaigns including the strategy, design, implementation, SEO, and analysis of ad performance. It is a challenging role that is also highly sought after because it takes a unique skill set to nail a PPC campaign.
Role & responsibility:
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
- Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including
- Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
Why you should be excited to work with us?
- Free workshops, courses, and material for learning skills
- Intensive personal and professional growth
- Benefit yourself with a creative monthly activity.
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code.
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over Tea/Coffee.