Are you an experienced and ambitious Campaign specialist looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a dynamic campaign specialist to join our marketing team with their expertise in developing and executing of paid marketing strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Lead and support the implementation of paid marketing strategies.
2. Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget.
3. Measure and optimize paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and Facebook Business.
4. Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
5. Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
6. Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution.
7. Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook and Google), and content distribution and placement networks
Hands on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
Outstanding communication, presentation
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Strategic thinker with great analytical skills.
- Free workshops, courses and material for learning skills
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over tea/coffee