Introduction to Walnut Folks:
Hola! Walnut Folks is the place where ingenious proficiency meets creative virtuosity. We are a bunch of left & right brain thinkers, working together to create innovative solutions for our brands. We work consistently to generate results for brands. But that isn’t all that we do. We laugh, we play, we relax & most importantly we learn from each other, something every day.
Led by two highbrow professionals, Walnut Folks is the Digital Marketing agency of the future. As a digital-first Marketing Agency, we manage digital marketing for diverse brands across nations. From the coolest apps to hookah flavours, from F&B to fashion – you name it and we have an amazing brand on board.
As the Influencer Marketing Manager, you’ll manage the planning and execution of successful social media and influencer campaigns. Ultimately, you should be able to increase brand awareness and audience engagement across a range of social platforms and be able to report on the effectiveness of your activity. You should have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, brand understanding, and be comfortable presenting ideas and results to both clients and internal teams. You’ll have previous experience in social media and influencer marketing and be comfortable leading your own projects. You’ll need to be happy addressing current clients and prospects and using social listening and analytics tools. You’ll work closely with the Creative, Content & Digital PR, Paid Media, & Audience Insights departments.
Role & responsibility:
- Audience: Work alongside the Market Analytics team and use our social listening tools to identify and build an understanding of our clients’/prospects’ target audiences and trends.
- Set clear objectives: Agree on objectives for campaigns considering traffic, brand awareness, customer retention, online reputation, leads or sales as a starting point.
- Campaign Analysis: Analyse the end of campaign performance, coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement
- Influencer marketing: Work with clients to define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives. Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
- Project management skills: Effectively manage client campaigns, ensuring they’re delivered on time, to a high standard; communicating with social influencers and platform partners will be necessary, as well as internal communications, i.e. with the Creative, Content & Digital PR, and Paid Media teams.
- Presentation and people skills: Strong presentation and speaking skills; ability to build and maintain relationships easily; ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships; organised (you’ll work on multiple projects at once), with high attention to detail; a proactive, can-do attitude.
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- Proven work experience within social media
- Expertise in managing multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content ideas
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and channels
- Expertise with social listening and community management tools.
- Paid social knowledge is beneficial, but not essential
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytics skills
Why you should be excited to work with us?
- Free workshops, courses, and material for learning skills
- Intensive personal and professional growth
- Access to games, books and an awe-spiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code.
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over Tea/Coffee.