Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
Introduction to Walnut Folks:
Hola! Walnut Folks is the place where ingenious proficiency meets creative virtuosity. We are a bunch of left & right brain thinkers, working together to create innovative solutions for our brands. We work consistently to generate results for brands. But that isn’t all that we do. We laugh, we play, we relax & most importantly we learn from each other, something every day.
Led by two highbrow professionals, Walnut Folks is the Digital Marketing agency of the future. As a digital-first Marketing Agency, we manage digital marketing for diverse brands across nations. From the coolest apps to hookah flavours, from F&B to fashion – you name it and we have an amazing brand on board.
A brand manager monitors market trends and oversees advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for their product or service.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You live on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- You are completely updated with pop-culture [If the word Dracarys means something to you, do read ahead]
- You are really excited about getting results (increasing a business’ leads and sales)
- You are extremely passionate about marketing
- You already have an experience of working in a corporate/professional setup
- You like researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- You make friends on the fly and everywhere
Skills & Experience :
- 2 years of experience in Marketing.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Should have good analytical skills
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be a good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Proficiency in managing large scale projects at the same time.
- Should be energetic and passionate about their work.
Why you should be excited to work with us?
- Free workshops, courses, and material for learning skills
- Intensive personal and professional growth
- Benefit yourself with a creative monthly activity.
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code.
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over Tea/Coffee.