We are looking for an SEO executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. The person will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant experience of the SEO process.
- Should assist the intern every now and then
- Should know how to work as a team and have a passion for it.
- Free workshops, courses and material for learning skills
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over tea/coffee