About Walnut Folks (https://www.walnutfolks.com):
Our left brain dominates logical thinking, analysis of patterns, and data whereas the right helps us emote. Typically, most brand communication gets either of the two right; very data-driven monotonous conversations with consumers where they don’t end up relating to the brand or so creative that you end up liking but not really buying the product.
When you put together masters of logical thinking and experts in creativity together, it’s a wholesome brain more like a walnut – strong and rich in value. Walnut Folks is a holistic growth-driven marketing agency with expertise in data, design, and technology. With over 15+ years of experience in entrepreneurship and working with the biggest agencies, the founding team hails from the most reputed institutes of the country.
Selected persons day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Evaluate Google Analytics, Social Media, Search Console, Website, Ads and Google Trends data on a daily basis to track and communicate insights.
• Assess results of marketing tactics across social channels to determine efficacy and make recommendations on future efforts.
• Conduct competitive analysis to understand the industry landscape and identify opportunities for brands that we are working with.
• Create management reports using data from different sources to enable effective and fast decision making.
• Present findings in regularly scheduled meetings.
• Create dashboards on Google Data Studio to improve visibility on data and insights derived from it
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Extremely organized, deadline-oriented, and detail-oriented
- Excited about learning fast and implementing faster
- Good hands-on skills with MS Excel
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Working on real ongoing projects to learn the most in-demand skills
- Free workshops, courses, and material for learning skills
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over Tea/Coffee
- Preferably have an engineering degree and are interested in business analytics