**We are looking for an SEO Intern to manage all search engine optimization activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
– Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
– Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
– The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
– Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
– Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
– Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
Qualifications and Skills
– Relevant experience of the SEO process.
– Should be a part of the team, learning now and then
– Should know how to work as a team and have a passion for it.
- Free workshops, courses and material for learning skills
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over tea/coffee