Job Overview :
A PPC Specialist manages internet pay-per-click advertising campaigns including the strategy, design, implementation, SEO, and analysis of ad performance. It is a challenging role that is also highly sought after because it takes a unique skill set to nail a PPC, Google Ad’s & Facebook Ad’s campaign.
Role & responsibility:
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Facebook AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
- Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including
- Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
Why you should be excited to work with us?
- Free workshops, courses, and material for learning skills
- Intensive personal and professional growth
- Benefit yourself with a creative monthly activity.
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code.
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over Tea/Coffee.