You will be working with multiple clients of Walnut Folks to help them build their internet presence. You would work primarily on social media and lead generation strategies for the clients. Part of your work would also involve consulting the clients on other channels like search, display etc. Walnut Folks has specialists in design, content, web development, SEO etc. You will have to work with all of them to get client mandates completed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate with clients and internal teams to get projects executed
- Work with clients to build their social media strategy and get it executed by the in-house design and content teams
- Define and track key metrics for each project. Identify areas of improvement and work on them with internal teams
Qualifications and Skills
- Good experience of working with multiple brands and managing their internet presence
- Heavily results oriented.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in managing social media and digital channels.
- Demonstrated experience of achieving lofty goals for the clients.
- Impeccable spoken and written skills.
- Experience of working within a team with tight deadlines and managing client relations.
- High level of ownership.
- Attention to detail.
- Free workshops, courses and material for learning skills.
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace.
- Semi-casual dress code.
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over tea/coffee.