About us :
Walnut Folks is a holistic growth-driven marketing agency with expertise in data, design, and technology. With over 8+ years of experience in entrepreneurship and working with the biggest agencies, the founding team hails from the most reputed institutes of the country.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors
2. Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports
3. Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content
4. Creating of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries
5. Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies
6. Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in search engine marketing (SEM)
7. Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes
Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO), English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
- Free workshops, courses, and material for learning skills
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over tea/coffee.