The eCommerce Executive is responsible for driving growth and development for the channel by strategically building relationships with Amazon and other online marketing venues. This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive online sales and e-commerce business development plans.
- Develop eCommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets for our client brands.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Plan and monitor Amazon paid search marketing campaigns
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with eCommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium eCommerce supplier for our clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- Looking for an innovative and forward-thinking candidate who will work hard and enthusiastically take on many responsibilities
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database related programs
- Prior experience with Amazon is preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, copywriting skills are a plus
- Free workshops, courses, and material for learning skills
- Access to games, books and an inspiring workspace
- Semi-casual dress code
- Endless conversations with like-minded talented individuals over tea/coffee.