Our left brain dominates logical thinking, analysis of patterns and data whereas the right helps us emote. Typically, most brand communication gets either of the two right, very data-driven monotonous conversations with consumers where they don’t end up relating to the brand or so creative that you end up liking but not really buying the product.
When you put together masters of logical thinking and experts in creativity together, it’s a wholesome brain more like a Walnut – strong, and rich in value. Walnut Folks is a holistic growth-driven marketing agency with expertise in data, design, and technology. With over 8+ years of experience in entrepreneurship, and working with the biggest agencies, the founding team hails from the most reputed institutes of the country.
Description of role:
A creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, to support our clients. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Create designs that produce results for the specific business case while highlighting the brand in the right light
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skills and requirements:
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Professional commercial design experience, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience working with design and website templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
Full time, Monday-Saturday
You will be one of the early employees of the company and hence the potential for growth and learning is very high
Depends on your experience and skills